Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Oh my heck... only in Utah

 Oh my heck.... this statement never ceases to cause a chuckle to escape from me when I hear it. I'm not a cusser by nature ( unless extremely provoked), however the My heck phrase just seems  wrong to me,lol.  It just seems half-harted with out umph.  However after living in Utah for ten years I have used the phrase a time or two, see my newest silly example below.

My car Christine decided to have a coronary (I thought Oh my heck!, lol) just as I was getting off of west bound I-15, she needed open heart surgery ( a new fuel pump) to save her life which sucked a pretty penny out of my GTH ( Go to hell) fund. Which at the time of my cars issue was not a fund I could get to unless I was in the same location as my safe.  This really made me think I needed to put my GTH fund in a place it could be reached in the event of an emergency with out having to get back to the safe.

Thus my new "To heck in a handbasket" fund was born, :o).  Soooo in the event Christine tries to die on me again, I can go to heck in a handbasket quite easily. :o)


Tina D.
TD Gift Solutions, LLC

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments that are strictly ads will not be posted and or deleted. We want reader feedback.

Thanks
Tina D.